intro


I dream up and experiment with cocktail recipes. Then I share my favorite every Monday. Give something a try if it sounds good to you. If you stick with me, every week will include a flavor adventure.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Naughty Agua Fresca

Replacing the agua with tequila is naughty, ¿Comprende? Infused with juicy melon, beware this cool cocktail goes down easy.



Tequila Reposado
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Brown rice syrup

Dice ¾ cup each of cantaloupe and honeydew. Place melon in blender and liquefy. Pour blended melon through strainer into mixing cup (you should end up with about ½ cup of juice). Add 1 teaspoon brown rice syrup mixing well. Add ¼ cup tequila to sweetened melon mixture. Pour cocktail into ice filled serving glass. Garnish with a thin slice of cantaloupe.

NEXT WEEK:  I'm keeping it tropical for the month of June, starting with a nod to this blog's namesake.